A doctor by profession, I work in the Emergency Department at Bangalore Baptist Hospital, one of the largest EDs in Bangalore. As you can imagine, stress and adrenaline and insanity is not something I’m ever short of. I write primarily to hold on to my own personal form of crazy.
My writing goal is simple, an article in some form every week. Expect everything from movie and book reviews to poems and prose to social articles on my ever fluctuating state of mind.
What else you need to know about me –
– Promising Bathroom Singer
– Knows more about movies than that other guy
– My three favourite drinks – Coffee, Beer and Buttermilk
– If I shaved, I woke up early
– Things You’ll find in my pockets in decreasing order of probability – Garbage, earphones, phone, wallet